Untenstehend finden Sie eine Auswahl durch Mitarbeiter des Seminars für Organisationökonomik verfasster Publikationen in wissenschaftlichen Zeitschriften.
- Englmaier, Foss, Knudsen and Kretschmer "Organization Design and Firm Heterogeneity: Towards an Integrated Research Agenda for Strategy", 2018, forthcoming in Advances in Strategic Management: Organizational Design.
- Florian Englmaier and Matthias Fahn "Size Matters: How Over-investments Relax Liquidity Constraints in Relational Contracts", 2018, Economic Journal, Forthcoming.
- Florian Englmaier and Till Stowasser "Electoral cycles in savings bank lending", 2016, Journal of the European Economic Association, Vol. 15(2), pp. 297 – 354. (Link)
- Englmaier, Roider and Sunde, The Role of Communication of Performance Schemes: Evidence from a Field Experiment", 2017, Management Science, Vol. 63(12), pp. 4061-4080. (Link)
- Florian Englmaier and Till Stowasser "Price discontinuities in an online market for used cars", 2016, Management Science, Vol. 64(6), pp. 2754 – 2766. (Link)
- Breckner, Englmaier, Stowasser, and Sunde "Resilience to Natural Disasters: Insurance Penetration, Institutions, and Disaster Types", 2016, Economics Letters, Vol. 148, pp. 106-110. (Link)
- Florian Englmaier and Katharina Schüßler "Complementarities of HRM Practices: A Case for a Behavioral Economics Perspective", 2016, Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics, Forthcoming (Link)
- Florian Englmaier and Georg Gebhardt "Social dilemmas in the laboratory and in the field", 2016, Journal
of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol. 128, pp. 85-96.
- Matthias Fahn "Relational contracts for household formation, fertility choice and separation” (with R. Rees, A. Wuppermann), 2016, Journal of Population Economics, 29(2), pp. 421-455 (Link)
- Florian Englmaier "Reciprocity in Organizations - Evidence from the UK" (with T. Kolaska and S. Leider), 2015, CESifo Economic Studies, accepted
- Florian Englmaier “Morale, Relationships, and Wages: An Experimental Study" (with C. Segal), 2015
- Matthias Fahn "Optimal Contracting with Private Military and Security Companies (with T. Hadjer), 2015, European Journal of Political Economy, 37, 220-240.
- Till Stowasser, Florian Heiss, Daniel McFadden, and Joachim Winter (2014) Understanding the SES gradient in health among the elderly: The role of childhood circumstances. In D.A. Wise (ed.), Discoveries in the Economics of Aging, University of Chicago Press, pp. 187-219. (Link)
- Florian Englmaier "Optimal Incentive Contracts for Knowledge Workers" (with G. Mühlheusser and A.
Roider), 2014, European Economic Review, Vol. 67, pp. 82 - 106
- Florian Englmaier "Biased Managers as Strategic Commitment" (with M. Reisinger), 2014, Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 35, pp. 350 - 35
- Florian Englmaier "Worker Characteristics and Wage Differentials: Evidence from a Gift-Exchange
Experiment" (with S. Strasser and J. Winter), 2014, Journal of Economic Behavior & Organiza-
tion, Vol. 97, pp. 185 - 203
- Florian Englmaier and Matthias Fahn "Long-Term Employment Relations When Agents are Present-Biased" (with M.A. Schwarz), 2014
- Florian Englmaier and Matthias Fahn "Size Matters – “Over" investments in a Relational Contracting Setting", 2014
- Florian Englmaier "Free Riding in the Lab and in the Field" (with G. Gebhardt), 2014; invited for resubmission to the Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization
- Florian Englmaier "Unions, Communication, and Cooperation in Organizations" (with C. Segal), 2014; invited for resubmission to the Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics
- Florian Englmaier "The Dynamics of Organization Design: A Research Agenda for Explaining Firm Heterogeneity" (with N. Foss, T. Knudsen, and T. Kretschmer), 2014
- Florian Englmaier "The Role of Communication of Performance Schemes: Evidence from a Field Experiment" (with A. Roider and U. Sunde), 2014, invited for resubmission to Management Science
- Matthias Fahn “On the Genesis of Multinational Foreign Affiliate Networks“ (with P. Egger, V. Merlo and G. Wamser), European Economic Review, Vol. 65(1), pp. 136-163.
Florian Englmaier "Contractual and Organizational Structure with Reciprocal Agents" (with S. Leider), 2012, American Economic Journal: Microeconomics, Vol. 4(2), pp. 146 - 183
- Florian Englmaier "Gift Exchange in the Lab - It is not (only) how much you give ..." (with S. Leider), 2012
- Florian Englmaier "Managerial Payoff and Gift Exchange in the Field" (with S. Leider), 2012
Florian Englmaier "Commitment in R&D Tournaments via Strategic Delegation to Overoptimistic Managers", Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 32(1), pp. 63 - 69
Florian Englmaier "Optimal Incentive Contracts under Inequity Aversion" (with A. Wambach), Games and Economic Behavior, Vol. 69, pp. 312 - 328
Florian Englmaier "Incentives, Reputation and the Allocation of Authority" (with A. Filipi and R. Singh), Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Vol. 76, pp. 413 - 427
Florian Englmaier "Managerial Optimism and Investment Choice," Managerial and Decision Economics, Vol. 31(4), pp. 303 - 310
Florian Englmaier "The Chopstick Auction - An Experimental Study of the Exposure Problem in Auctions" (with P. Guillen, L. Llorente, S. Onderstal, R. Sausgruber), International Journal of Industrial Organization, Vol. 27(2), pp. 286 - 291
Florian Englmaier "A Model of Strategic Delegation in Contests between Groups" (with S. Brandauer), Review of Economic Design, Vol. 13(3), pp. 205 - 232
- Florian Englmaier "Determinants and Effects of Reserve Prices in HATTRICK Auctions" (with A. Schmöller), 2009
Florian Englmaier "Information, Coordination and the Industrialization of Countries" (with M. Reisinger), CESifo Economic Studies, Vol. 54, pp. 534 - 550